Henry County, Indiana
- Project Coordinator: Kyle Conrad
- Location: 1/2 mile SW of Messick, Blue River Twp.
- History: Established 1 May 1828 by Liberty Babtist Church
- First Burial: 1828
- Last Burial: 1888
- Project Status: Grounds cleared of trees and weeds. Still needs work and stones located.
- Permission/Permits: From surrounding land owners
- Plat Map/Record: WNW 32-18-11 Henry County Indiana
- Photos: Click HERE
- Volunteers: Henry County Sheriffs Deputies Joanne Kendall, Barry Rust and others, U E Bush, Kyle Conrad, Jim Young, Dan Young and Henry County Community Services Workers.
- Notes: Arrived 8:30 am, 8 April 2000, Raining and sleet. The area was flooded, we had to walk 1/2 mile and carry the tools. The Henry County Community Service Workers did a great job and gave a lot of effort to the project. Their help was greatly appreciated, Thanks to all. There will be a follow-up later. UE Bush
Copyright 1997 by Scott Satterthwaite. Do not copy or redistribute this information without
permission of the author.
Last update: 4-9-2000