This cemetery is located on the Marvin Luellen farm, next to the Wilbur Wright road, in section #35 in Blue River Township. Richard Conway a veteran of the Revolutionary War originally started this cemetery in the early 1840s with the burial of his first wife Polly Watson Conway.
On 17 Mar 1845 Richard Conway deeded ¼ acre to Richard Conway, Michael Conway, George Cofflo, John Ware and Luther Seagrave, trustee of the Methodist Episcopal Church land for a the erecting of a church to be known as "Macedonia."
The cemetery is mowed occasionally by the Luellen family but receives very little care otherwise. This last year the Henry County Cemetery Commission went in and completely cleaned and sprayed for rank vegetation and fixed the little wrought iron fence located in middle of the cemetery. Many of the stones have been broken of and are missing. As off this last fall (2003) there were only two stones left standing.
There are two American military veterans buried in this cemetery Richard Conway, a Revolutionary war vet and Miles Conway war of 1812. It's a shame they never receive a flag on Memorial or Veterans' day.