This cemetery is one of the oldest cemeteries in Fall Creek Township (1830s). It is located in section #28 at county roads #600 west and #950 north. It was deeded by Alexander Painter to be used as a burial ground 10 May 1839. It was cared for by the cemetery trustees until 25 May 1925 when it was deeded to the Fall Creek civil township by Joseph V. Painter, Augustes A, VanMater and Oren W. Groner, for use as a public cemetery. Thanks to Phyllis Sanders Poor of Sulphur Springs, IN, these names have been recorded for others doing research on their ancestors.
Families | Music | Military | Pioneer Photos | Public Records | Resources | Townships | Updates